Spreadable Organic Butter
All you need is heavy cream, a butter churn, 4 hours of free-time and a strong back.
All you need is organic stick butter, oil and a blender… YEAH!
As stated before in my Milk Kefir Yogurt post, I try to buy all our animal produces either local or organic (in lieu of buying all our produce organic 100% of the time)
Spreadable, organic butter is not only costly, it doesn’t spread well…
SCENE: Every morning while Moderate Daddy buttered his toast
Here is a cost-effective way to make spreadable, organic butter.
THINGS YOU NEED
1. 2 sticks of organic butter
2. 1/4-1/2 cup of oil (olive oil, pumpkin oil, grape-seed oil, etc.)
4. Salt (however much you want… I personally LOVE salt!!)
1. Set the butter sticks out to soften
2. Cut up butter
3. Put the butter, oil, and salt into the blender
5. Put into a container and refrigerate
6. Enjoy a “hole-free” piece of toast!!
SIDE-NOTE: One of the things I love about this butter is that you get the benefits of uncooked, healthy oils!!
It’s been a (buttery) Pleasure,
Your Moderate Mama